Principal Consultant at TRANSFORM INTERNATIONAL is Paul Penfold.
Paul Penfold is a Chartered Personnel & Development Manager, HRD consultant, trainer and educational technologist. He has worked in Europe and Asia as an HR training and development consultant since 1992, specializing in vocational education and training, occupational standards development, training needs assessment, evaluation, curriculum development, instructional design and corporate training. He has also undertaken international projects in strategic tourism management with a focus on HRD and quality management.
Paul also worked for seven years for the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Faculty of Business and School of Hotel & Tourism Management to support teaching, learning and staff development.
He is an experienced project manager having run projects for global companies such as Barclays Bank and Mobil Oil and has designed training programmes for organizations such as MTR Corporation, Hong Kong Government, Oxford Brookes University and Standard Chartered Bank. From 2007-2009 he also managed a large project for the United Nations World Tourism Organization providing technical assistance for the Guilin Institute of Tourism in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
Paul has won a number of awards for innovation including:
- 2009 Winner - Teaching & Innovation Award - The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- 2009 Winner - Outstanding Professional Services & Innovation Award - PolyU Technology Company
- 2008 Best Refereed Paper Award - 6th Asia-Pacific (APacCHRIE) Conference, Perth, Western Australia,
- 2007 Award for Service Excellence – School of Hotel & Tourism Management, Hong Kong PolyU
- 1996 Winner - Open Learning Award for Excellence – British Association of Open Learning UK